Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 @ 4:25 AM
Hello i know it feels like ages since i last blogged. Anyway it doesn't matter since my life wasn't so great.(except the fact that joan and caitlin and eileen and leeyee hid my money,hawhaw)
Okay today was -.- hahaha no luh it was great.I remember the first few weeks of school ..i really disliked tuesday.Cause of all the sciences..ahah now i look forward to it! Today physics stayed in class to draw graphs :) I like(dont knw why) and chemistry was BEST! the class was chaotic cause everyone were juggling with time..trying to complete our 7 test of Oxidation and Reduction in half an hour :D so i was kinda hopping around finding all the different chemicals..it's weird how all the chemicals are placed at extreme ends( or all around the place) anyway the teacher talked really long..school ended already! + i had lessons afterwards so yar.marie decided to raise up her hand..and asked if she could excuse us..yay! then she blabbered a little more and released us :)
There's something ireally wish to say about Him(!!!!).Buttttttttttttttttt,i guess not ahahhaha .I better play safe :X :D anyway mdm ho is still as cute today...awww how much i like her^___^ anyway i heard mr koh is organising a chalet(?) wow(!). ahahah so after school hang around with marie and leeyeee...and it was idiotic.hahahah i made names for all of them..so yeah here goes before i stop blogging.
Adeline: Hong hui min ------ Hen hui ming (very good at becoming a star) Leeyee : Li yi ---------- Li auntie Marie : lu chuang yu------- Oven turn into jade Eileen : wu yi ling --------- five one zero Joan : Tan hui ling --------- Chou ji dan hui ling >>> Smelly egg will ring.
okay guess that's all.see ya folks oh yes,iscrewed emaths test :(
|